Evening Student Orientation
Pave the way for a smooth and easy transition to GV by joining us at orientation.
You’re a Grand View student now, so we encourage you to attend orientation, which is designed to introduce you (and your family, if you choose) to Grand View, answer your questions and prepare you for your first day of classes.
Upcoming Orientation dates:
Registration for these dates will open late spring.
At orientation, you'll:
• Learn how to electronically access your class schedule, grades and email.
• Meet with staff to get your financial aid and tuition questions answered.
• Meet with an advisor who will answer questions about your spring schedule.
• Have your GV I.D. photo taken.
• Register for your parking decal.
• Learn about Grand View resources.
• Find the location of your classes.
• Visit the Grand View Bookstore.
• Learn about campus clubs and organizations.
• Receive your free GV t-shirt.
Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. in the Student Center. Parking is available in the Student Center parking lot.
For more information, contact:
Director of Student Involvement and New Student Programs